Donate to Our Upcoming Projects and Help Us Reach Our Goals
The Innovation Lab is a Makerspace room containing 3D printers, all kinds of tools, saws, pottery stations, soldering stations and more for students to create, tinker, and discover.
- Engage students in a fun, hands on STEAM program (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) at an early age
- Create an environment of exploration, project design, and team innovation
- Allow students real life experiences with trades such as carpentry, pottery, computer science, robotics, and different aspects of Architecture and Engineering
- House the Future City Competition projects
What’s in the space?
There is something for everyone at the Innovation Lab!
- 3D Printers
- Laser Printer
- Sewing Machines
- Tools: drills, wrenches, hammers, and more
- Materials such as wood, metal, clay, paint, and more
- Table saws, jigsaw, miter saw, band saw
- Soldering station
- Pottery and Clay Station
- DSLR Cameras
Help us update textbooks for our Upper Elementary and Middle School students!
To purchase updated textbooks that support project-based learning
- To invest in resources, materials, and professional development that support a tactile and hands-on approach to learning
enVision® provides an effective vertically aligned curriculum from Kindergarten through Algebra 2. With lessons that focus on deep conceptual math understanding aided by visual models, student-centered projects, 3-act tasks, and personalized learning, enVision helps schools and districts address all mathematical standards in the most effective way.
Wonders is an evidence-based English Language Arts (ELA) program that empowers students to take an active role in learning and exploration. Students will enjoy unparalleled opportunities to express and assess themselves through reading, writing, and speaking. They will encounter the right content at the right moment in their learning journey to promote strong educational outcomes for all.
Help us expand our daycare so we can offer infant and toddler care for Muslims in the DC, MD, and VA area.
- Allow Muslims in the DMV to have access to a healthy, clean, quality Islamic environment for our little children.
- Update building fire code
- Installation of double sinks, proper toilet ratios, and napping and feeding areas.
- Add a second room to expand the daycare space
- Teacher certifications, training, and professional development